nuffnang

nuffnang LR

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lonely...







Its been a long time since I leave my sister home in sepang. Now I'm back for few days just to get all my stuff since I heard my boss wanted me to stay with my job in UTP. Since I left KLCC in the beginning of august 2005, I miss a few person that have nothing to do with the powerplant.. one I always have dinner together.. always give me useful advice for my life and my survival in KL.. just when I arrive in KL from perak I wanted to meet the person.. I call.. SMS.. but no replies.. frustrated, slowly I walked to the LRT station. Still in the LRT I tried to contact but it is still the same.. tired of the journey and not having enough sleep the nite before becoz of working on the night shift, still I tried..but everything was no use..

I change my transit in Bandar tasik selatan to ride a commuter to Nilai.. at that time my fever get worse added with the frustration.. last time I promise to meet in the end of august..and now I don't know what is happening between us..neither calls from the other side nor sms.. last time I was strong but this time I am really weak and down.. at home I showered, pray, ate my dinner without appetite and sleep.. that nite I sleep dreamless and followed with bad cough..

Early morning, I woke up and try to contact again but it is still the same..its been more than a week I didn't hear the voice.. today I think I have lost one of the most priceless person I ever met in life.. I had lost a few...but I losing this really make me down...when I leave this home and my growing up nephew and niece back in UTP I will be alone again...
Alone facing the workload and big responsibility without moral support...I'm on my own...

Lonely...
I'm so lonely...
I have nobody...
I'm on my own...

Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pages