nuffnang

nuffnang LR

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

End of Ramadhan 30sep08







Today it was already the last day in the fasting month… If only Ramadan could be longer, I would be very happy. But tomorrow it’s already syawal. This month I survive controlling my self with patience and the best thing is a lot of saving. That’s why I could give my mum and dad “Duit Raya” more than before, and also for my youngest sister, niece and nephew which seems like “multiplying” every year and not to forget my wife also get “Duit Raya” from me.

Today however, I managed to help my family by making cookie! Funny isn’t it? It’s been a long time I wasn’t at home making cookie with all my siblings in the ‘production line’. Hmmm… I hope I could celebrate Ramadan again next year. I’ve found the “night of thousands month” this year. And hoping I will found it again next year. Aminnnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pages