nuffnang

nuffnang LR

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Life in KLCC







Life nowadays is different in the city… last time in the last job every morning I see people drive more than 100kph every morning and now I see people walk just like driving more than 100kph… rushing to work during the rush hour… so I said to my self this was so not me…



Why they were in sucha hurry? It’s all about the money… I hate city life during rush hour… I see drivers around here have a very very super low in patience… once one driver block the road for few seconds you can heard hundreds of honks and beeps a few kilometers away back...



The building where I work just beside the KLCC park, this evening… Saturday… I see love couples walk nearby… It reminds me about the last memories… well its all over now... there will be a new memories incoming… the day will come… and I think I have seen the sign...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pages