nuffnang

nuffnang LR

Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Last Memo to GDC







I type this just before i left from GDC KLIA on the last day and sent to all staff including the CEO... (takde modal nak tulis blog)



Assalamualaikum,Today is my last day in GDC KLIA, next week I will be joining the 'other'company....It is my time to move on towards some goals I have for my careers...With this opportunity, I would like to apologize to all if I have makemistake either direct or indirectly...I wish all staff who will stay with petronas every good fortune with newworkplace later and I would like to thank you for having me as part of yourteam...



jika ada salah dan silap harap dimaafkan...halalkan makan dan minum...jika ada hutang sila contact saya supaya boleh diselesaikan..."



jika ada sumur diladang,
boleh kita menumpang mandi,
jika ada umur panjang,
boleh kita jumpa lagi."



sekian, wassalamWishing you all the best in future undertakings...
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...

Anonymous (my name)
"twice" in GDC (KLIA) SB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pages