nuffnang

nuffnang LR

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Watch









Yesterday night after a long drive from Putrajaya IPP visit. I stopped at one store to replace my Casio wrist watch battery. It’s been a month since the watch run out of battery. I like the watch so much in my whole life it was maybe the fifth watch that I wear. It’s my favorite watch.

I bought the watch in March 2000, I replace the battery in late 2003 and replace again the battery yesterday. But today I only wear the other Watch because one of the supports of the black watch was broken because of the Levi’s tragedy. What happened? Only I know about it. It happens in my hometown at my house.

Why do I like the watch so much? Maybe it’s because I buy it when I am still a university student where at that time I don’t have as much money as other student have. I only depend on my study loan money. Other students normally ask extra money from their parent, but I don’t. I don’t want to burden my parent, I can live independently. Although it was a difficult life during that time, I have strength to endure it, succeed and continue life as usual. From there I learn to be better man everyday. And that’s what made me today.

I don’t know what else I should write maybe a standard five Malay language essay “aku seutas jam tangan” hehehe…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pages